The warrants were issued as a result of the on-going investigations into recent crimes involving guns. The warrants were issued for various crimes. They included possession of stolen weapons, possession of a firearm by a felon, possession of a sawed off shotgun, and for people buying guns for other individuals who could not legally buy or own a handgun.
The investigations included members of the EPD, The Vanderburgh County Sheriff's Office, The Warrick County Sheriff's Office, The Chandler Police Department, and members of the ATF Task Force.
The suspects that were arrested today were:
- Jeremy Gill-Receive stolen firearm and carrying a handgun as a felon
- Richard Culley-Receive stolen firearm and possession of a sawed off shotgun
- Sabrina Bowser-Providing a firearm to felon
- Michael McCool- Providing false info to obtain handgun
- Cody Deffendoll- Providing false info to obtain handgun
- Angela Layne- Providing false info to obtain handgun and providing a firearm to a felon
- George Shuttle- Possession of a sawed off shotgun
SOURCE / PHOTO: EVANSVILLE POLICE DEPARTMENT - FACEBOOK PAGE