Gibson County – Friday afternoon, August 10, at approximately 2:30 p.m., Indiana State Police arrested two Evansville men after they fled from troopers while conducting a criminal investigation. Bryce Langley, 23, of Evansville was driving a Chevrolet Impala when troopers spotted the vehicle pull into Gracie’s Antiques located at the intersection of U.S. 41 and S.R. 168. The driver and his passenger, Jamar Jones, 23, of Evansville, exited the vehicle and walked inside the store. As troopers approached the store both men fled on foot, but were quickly apprehended. Both men were arrested for resisting law enforcement. Further investigation revealed Jones was in possession of cocaine. Jones is currently being held on bond in the Gibson County Jail. Langley was released after posting bond.
This is an on-going investigation and no further information will be released.
ARRESTED AND CHARGES:
• Jamar Jones, 23, 811 East Gum Street, Evansville, IN
1. Possession of Cocaine, Class C Felony
2. Resisting Law Enforcement, Class A Misdemeanor
• Bryce Langley, 23, 831 East Chandler Avenue, Evansville, IN (Posted Bond)
1. Resisting Law Enforcement, Class A Misdemeanor
SOURCE/PICTURES: Indiana State Police
Evansville man arrested on multiple charges when police respond to second gun related call at east side restaurant